MORNING SUPERVISION: Student supervision is available in the mornings from 7:00 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. in the library of the St. Kolbe Building. Students are dismissed to their classrooms at 7:40 a.m. There is no cost for morning supervision.
K-12 After School Care
- After School Care is supervised by HRA parent, Ginger Holder.
- This program is strictly for supervised play and snack time.
- Homework completion takes place in the Learning Lab.
- Snacks are provided for students in After School Care.
- After School Care is located in the St. Bosco Science Lab. Parents are encouraged to pick up their children at the back gate.
Mrs. Ginger Holder
Grades: Kindergarten - 12th
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Midwestern State University
- The HRA Learning Lab is a quiet place for students to complete their homework. Location-St. Bosco. Mr. Welsh’s Classroom
- Supervision and homework help is provided by Miss Therese Syren, a professional teacher and tutor.
- Students will receive homework help, but individual tutoring is not provided.
- Students who complete their homework before their parents arrive will be dismissed to After School Care.
- Make-up tests are proctored in the Learning Lab without a charge.
Miss Therese Syren
Grades: Kindergarten - 12th
- Learning Lab
- B.A. Liberal Arts, Thomas Aquinas College
- M.A. Sacred Theology, JP II Institute
- Teacher Certification, University of Alaska Anchorage
- All students need to sign in and parents need to sign out of the Learning Lab each day.
- The same discipline policy applies to the Learning Lab and After School Care that applies to the school day. Students will earn demerits for poor choices made while in after school programs.
- Only those students who consistently abide by the rules of the school may participate in the Learning Lab and After School Care.
- Electronics are not to be used while students participate in after school programs. Students using the Learning Lab will turn in those items
- Children will only be released to their parents or a designated adult.
- After school programs will not be offered on half days, in-service days, holidays, and graduation day.
All students who are on campus after 3:30 must go to either the Learning Lab or After School Care. Students may not remain on campus unsupervised after 3:30 p.m. Students who are sent to After School Care late will still sign in and be charged. Families are billed monthly for the Learning Lab and After School Care. The rates per student receiving After School Care are as follows:
|Sign out between 3:31 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.||$4.00|
|Sign out between 4:01 p.m and 4:30 p.m.||$8.00|
|Sign out between 4:31 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.||$12.00|
|Sign out between 5:01 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.||$16.00|
|Sign out between 5:31 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.||$20.00|
|Sign out after 6:00pm||$20 + $1.00 per minute after 6:00pm|