Dear HRA family and friends,
I am writing to alert you to my vacation and some other news below.
1) Miss Neumayr will be on vacation from July 2 – 16
2) The office will be open from 9-12 and Mr. Main will be on campus from noon to 4 P.M. should anyone need to stop by the office.
3) Share hours that have not been completed will be billed with the final billing at the end of July. Call if you can help Miss Neumayr between now and July 1. Anyone with a pick-up truck available to help me move a bed out to Eagle River would pick up double share hours!
4) When Miss Neumayr returns, there will be opportunities to begin taking care of share hours for next year that she will offer.
5) Elijah Douglas Stewart was born to Mr. Doug Stewart and his wife, Brittany on Saturday, June 23, 2012. The family is doing well but are gratefully accepting meals from any HRA families who can drop them off at school. Our wonderful debate coach, Mr. Stewart is already back to work and Brittany is at home with four boys under the age of 8. Their families live far away. We all know how much prepared meals could lighten her load.
6) Miss Neumayr sends her warmest hopes that the summer is going well. Her weekly blogs will begin again in August. In the meantime, she has been updating the online Calendar (under About Us) in case you wish to check on vacation dates etc…
7) Mr. Fleming will be transitioning out of the role of Executive Director and joining our Board in July. He will remain a very frequent visitor to the campus and a continued resource for Miss Neumayr. In the meantime, a search for a new Business Manager is underway in the hopes that our billing and tuition process can run more and more smoothly next year. We thank you for your patience during this year of transition.
Keep enjoying the intermittent sun days. I’ll be praying for the HRA community on my break.