Here are some preliminary notes and reminders before the summary of the week behind and the week ahead:
ANNOUNCEMENTS & REMINDERS
- We hope you all have enjoyed a blessed Easter Octave.
- REMINDER for any families who have not yet paid their Re-enrollment Fees for next school year: Monday, May 2nd is the deadline to pay the Re-enrollment Fees for returning students in order to secure their seats in next year’s classes.
- OTHER DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITIES FOR TUITION FOR THE 2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR:
- New Family Referral – Receive a $100 discount for your family tuition when you refer a new family that enrolls in HRA for the 2016-17 school year. This discount applies to each new family you have recruited.
- Full Tuition Payment by June 15th, 2016 – Save $250 per family if you pay your tuition in full by June 15th, 2016.
- Full Tuition Payment before the start of the 2016-17 school year – Save $100 per family when you pay the full tuition between June 16th and August 14th, 2016.
- We are very grateful to Kindergarten parent, Sammons, 7th grade parent, Mrs. Petrash, and Mr. Furby for their help transporting three very heavy office desks donated by Speedy Glass. The desks will make nice replacements for some of our teachers.
THE WEEK IN REVIEW
- SUNDAY-SUNDAY, 3/27-4/3: Holy Rosary Academy was closed in observance of the Easter Octave.
THE WEEK TO COME:
- MONDAY 4/4: Classes resume.
- MONDAY 4/4: Morning Assembly in St. Dominic’s Hall at 8:00 a.m.
- TUESDAY 4/5: Lower School Mass in the JPII Chapel at 2:15 p.m. with Fr. Brosamer.
- WEDNESDAY 4/6: There will be an Open House from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Students and parents are invited to help give campus tours and visit with prospective families. Share Hours can be earned by all family members who come and help.
- THURSDAY 4/7: Upper School Mass in the JPII Chapel at 10:15 a.m. with one of the Dominican chaplains.
- THURSDAY 4/7: 6th Grade will enjoy a field trip to the Campbell Creek Science Center.
- FRIDAY 4/8: Upper School Joseph day: Community Service in the afternoon.
- SATURDAY 4/9: Upper School Girls are invited to meet in St. Dominic’s Hall from 1:00-3:00 p.m. with Mrs. Furby, Miss Forbes, and Dr. Walters for tips & tricks to planning outfits and assembling a capsule wardrobe.
- SATURDAY 4/9: The Music Room is reserved for the Catered Dinner hosted by the High School Students & Mr. Bolin that was won at the 2015 HRA Auction Gala.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT EVENTS:
- The last Parent Association Meeting of the year will take place on Monday, April 11th from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Babysitting will be provided during the meeting.
- & Sr. Theses will take place Tuesday – Friday, April 12th – 15th.
- Kindergarten Sibling Day at Holy Rosary Academy will be on Wednesday, April 13th. Please contact the office if you have a younger child who will be ready for Kindergarten next year that you would like to bring to school for this special day in Mrs. Shaut’s class.
- The Greek & Roman Festival will take place on Friday, April 22nd.