21 AUGUST 2015
Welcome back to school!!! Everyone has been wonderful settling in to the school routine from the very beginning. Well done!
- MONDAY: Morning Assembly at 8:00 A. M. It was a pleasure to greet everyone on the first day of school! We introduced the new teachers and new students. Special recognition was given to returning parents, Cook, new parent, Mrs. Abelada, alumna, Michelle Tobia, alumnus, Lee Cookson, and 9th grader, Joseph Bjelland for all of their hard work over the summer.
- THURSDAY: Fr. Mark Francis presided over our first All School Mass in St. Dominic’s Hall.
- FRIDAY: Upper School Mary Day – Bonding Day: 7th – 12th grade students walked to Valley of the Moon Park for lunch and then continued on to play Frisbee, soccer, volleyball, and football at the Shiloh park on Chester Creek.
- Lower School Bonding Day: Grades K-2 enjoyed the playground at Valley of the Moon Park while grades 3-6 played Capture the Flag.
- MONDAY: Morning Assembly at 8:00 a.m. in St. Dominic’s Hall. Parents are always welcome to the assembly.
- MONDAY EVENING: FIRST PARENT ASSOCIATION MEETING in St. Dominic’s Hall from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- THURSDAY: Archbishop’s Mass at Our Lady of Guadalupe Co-Cathedral **SHARE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Please help us by driving students to Mass from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Archbishop Schwietz will offer a welcoming Mass to begin the school year.
- FRIDAY: Upper School Joseph Day – Upper school students will gather in their homerooms to plan auction projects and learn to make rosaries.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT EVENTS:
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH – THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL ON LABOR DAY.
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH – PICTURE DAY