- • Entrance placement testing fee (Grades K-2): $50.00 per student
- — One-time fee for interactive assessment by the grade level teacher
- • Entrance placement testing fee (Grades 3-12): $150.00 per student
- — One-time fee for adaptive online assessment
- • Enrollment fee: $300.00 per student
- — Annual fee to cover costs of books, school supplies
- • Tuition*: The tuition only covers a portion of the cost to educate your child.
*The Board considers the cost of living and reserves the right to increase tuition. The tuition increase is never more than 3%.
- • School Stewardship Hours (Volunteer hours):
- — 2 parent family: 40 hours
- — 1 parent family: 20 hours
- • Auction fundraising (Any of the following to total a donation value of $550.00):
- — Procuring Donations
- — Selling tickets or Sponsoring a table
- — Volunteering 25 hours
- • Raffle ticket sales ($20.00 per ticket):
- — 2 parent family: 50 tickets
- — 1 parent family: 25 tickets
- • Centurion project fundraiser (Annual Letter Campaign)
*Parents not meeting the expectations will be charged. Parents choosing to forego the parent expectations will pay $2,650.
- • If you enroll more than one child, the following discounts are taken from the children’s selected tuition:
First child: Second child: Third child: Fourth child: Full price $750.00 $1000.00 $1500.00
- • Financial Aid is offered to those families who demonstrate need.
- — The school will cover up to 50% of the tuition for qualifying families.
The Office will schedule a meeting with the Business Manager to set up a tuition payment plan that will suit your needs.